CLICK HERE TO READ BEFORE ORDERING
YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO ACCESS THIS WEBSITE. ALL SELLERS ARE 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
- Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we do. If you don’t see your country listed at checkout, please contact us!
- Do you ship the socks in discreet packaging?
- Yes, all of the sellers ship discreetly. There will be nothing having to do with this site on the outside of the package.
- Can I add Signature Verification?
- Yes. CLICK HERE to add for $3.79 extra.
- How long does it take to get the used socks?
- On average, most orders will be shipped within 8 – 12 business days, so you should get them within 3 weeks at the latest (Please add one to two weeks to this time for orders outside of the U.S.). Special requests/Add on days may take longer. After purchasing, you will get an email from me within 1-2 business days giving you an estimated time frame for shipment, as sometimes there are orders already pending from certain sellers so shipping times could be a bit longer. We try to get orders out as soon as possible, but at the same time, we DO NOT take shortcuts and all socks are worn for the specified time.
- I don’t live in the United States, and my package is taking way too long to get to me since it was shipped. What can I do?
- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the arrival of packages once it leaves the United States. It is in the hands of other customs officers, and sometimes, especially in certain countries, the packages may be tampered with, stolen, lost, held for no reason, and other issues could happen. It is out of our control, and we ask that if you live outside of the U.S., please order at your own risk, however there is usually no problem with Canada, and the UK from what I’ve heard from long time e-commerce sellers. But, we put this disclaimer on this website just as a precaution. We have actually not had this happen with any of the orders on this site. If you have any other questions, please contact us. We only provide a customs # for you if you live outside of the U.S., there is no official tracking number once it leaves the U.S.
- Tracking still doesn’t have any updates, and still says “Label Created”. Where is my package?
- Please allow 24 hours for the package to get scanned into the USPS system. In some cases, the package can take longer. In the rare case that it has been over 7 days with no updates in the system, please contact me and I will do what I can to get in touch with the post office.
- I never got my package. It says delivered.
- Sorry, this is out of our control. We do not offer refunds for any packages that are lost, stolen, or undeliverable. The shipping address you enter on your order is the exact one that is used. We provide tracking receipts with your shipping address for you to verify this, if you want it. If you want an added layer of security for your package, signature verification is available for $3 extra, CLICK HERE to add to your order.
- How long do the sellers wear the socks?
- Standard wear time is 2 days, unless otherwise listed on the product listing (some sellers offer 4 day wear, some a week, etc.) If it’s not listed, assume it is 2 days.
- How does this site work? Do you ship out the socks, or do the sellers?
- I am only allowing sellers that I personally know to be on the site. All orders will be packaged by me. If you’d like to sell your socks on my new site, contact me.
- Why can’t I order directly from the seller?
- Think of it like this – I am an agent and the sellers on my site are my clients. So, if you have anything you’d like to know or ask, please email me and I will be happy to contact one of the sellers for you and ask your specific question. Sometimes, buyers would like a certain cut or color of sock, and that is very much welcomed. So, feel free to ask for something if you don’t see what you are looking for. The sellers on my site prefer to sell on here and deal only with me directly, because it saves them time and hassle, and also protects their privacy.
- I want more photos from the sellers. Is this possible?
- All of the sellers on the site only submit photos that they wish to for each listing. Some sellers even have a strategy in how much they show, etc. and it works quite well for them. We stopped sending photos outside of the site because it took up a lot of time, and more than half the time, the person wanting photos did not buy anything. So, to put it plainly, we can’t send out free photos all day. We are also not obligated to send any additional photos after you purchase. Again, this takes up time, and most of the time, the buyer keeps wanting more or to make small talk back and forth. Please understand that this is a high volume site, and we simply don’t have the time to accommodate each order with photos. In some cases, we can send some extra photos, for example, if you have a special request.
- What is your refund policy?
- Once the socks have shipped out, we do not offer refunds. We also do not offer returns. However, if you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us and let us know.
- I ordered by mistake, or, I decided I don’t want the socks. What’s the fastest way to get a refund?
- If you placed an order by mistake or you changed your mind right after purchasing, DO NOT contact your CC provider directly as this takes more time and hassle on your end and mine- Instead, please contact us asap and we will get back with you within 24 hours and assign a refund asap for you.
SELLING & ADVERTISING
- I want to sell my socks on your site, is that possible?
- We are not taking any more sellers. All of the sellers currently listed on the site are people I know personally. Due to payment processing restrictions, I am unable to allow any new sellers at this time.
- All sellers are 18 years or older.
- Can I advertise on your site?
- Yes. We currently offer a monthly rate. Please contact us for the price sheet. Prices are very reasonable. Since we are not taking any new sellers, this could be a great option for someone wanting to advertise directly on the site. We get multiple hits per day, from countries around the world! Also, since eBay has taken down numerous listings, this could be a great way for someone to get more exposure for potential used sock buyers. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for ad price info.